“If you are unhappy with anything – whatever is bringing you down – get rid of it. Because you will find that when you are free, your true creativity, your true self comes out.”
The Live Freely Circle for the month of November will guide you along a journey where you will learn how to create and sustain a daily art and journaling practice.
Art & journaling heal. Tapping into your creativity daily helps you learn to lighten up, to relax and to stress-less.
Art & journaling is fun! It open your heart to new abundant possibilities and gives you amazing tools that help you feel more joyful and feel happier in the midst of daily demand.
Starting this Tuesday, November 1st!
For 21-days you will receive a creative email sent directly to your inbox. These emails will include simple art journaling exercises and writing prompts that you can easily incorporate into your daily life.
These ideas will help you observe the world around you, create art and writing that fills up your journal, while you connect to your intuition and inner creative dreams. These emails are yours to keep for future inspiration. The art and journaling exercises are created for the absolute beginner, as well as those who’ve been painting for years.
In the Live Freely Circle for November you will receive:
* monthly membership to our private Live Freely Circle virtual, supportive community – Meet women from around the world who will inspire, encourage and support you on this amazing creative journey.
* weekly LIVE video group coaching videos & one guided audio meditation – I’ll be taking the course along with you and be available to offer life coaching inspiration along the way.
* creative awakening & new ideas – You will remember what it feels like to be connected to and express your creativity.
* you will feel better – Allowing your creative spirit to be expressed each day is pure magic – get ready to feel lighter, more at peace, more creative, more present and more connected to your purpose.
* more time & energy / less anxiety & overwhelm – It’s amazing when you make space for the things that nurture your soul – you will find you actually do have time for the things you enjoy most. It’s time to move from stress and overwhelm to relaxation and joy – let’s have some fun!
* a safe place to be your true authentic self – The Live Freely Circle offers you a safe place to let go of the past, to stop worrying about the future and to practice embracing and loving the life you are already living.
Celebrate who you are and who you are…becoming.
Are you ready? Let’s do this thing.
Enroll by visiting HERE.
You can sign-up for November only, or for a 3-month or 6-month subscription – the choice is yours.
Let go of stress and overwhelm. It’s time to welcome joy and creative, authentic living back into your daily life.