4-Week Online Course
September 3rd – 27th, 2019
In this course you will learn how to use the practice of mindfulness in your every day life. Mindfulness helps you become more present and pay attention to the life happening all around and within you. The energy of mindfulness can help to improve your overall health and well-being, while bringing more peace, love, joy and contentment to your life.
The benefits of practicing mindfulness:
With mindfulness, you can break free of your repetitive, negative and self-sabotaging thoughts and habits. You will become more aware of the thoughts you think, and how those thoughts keep you feeling stuck and limited in your life. You will learn how to listen to your body and understand where old emotions are blocked and how to release them. You will learn how to reconnect to your true self and how to be courageously you in all you do.
Other benefits include, learning how to let go of resentment, fear, anger and sadness. Your relationships with others will become easier. You’ll experience more peace and joy and feel happier. You’ll learn how to let go of past guilt and regret more easily and stop the habitual patterns of worry and living in a state of stress.
With this course you’ll get:
- 4-weeks of mindfulness training and support.
- weekly video lessons and daily inspiration.
- guided audio meditations to listen to and tips on creating a simple, consistent meditation practice.
- breath work and self-discovery guidance.
- weekly journal prompts.
- group coaching & access to private, online community with course participants.
- option to add 1:1 holistic life coaching sessions at a special rate during the course.
With this course you will:
- gain a deep understanding of how to practice mindfulness everywhere.
- rediscover and connect to what’s most important to you.
- cultivate the courage and clarity needed to live with more authenticity and joy.
- break free of some bad habits that are keeping you stuck and create new healthy habits that support your growth.
- learn powerful breath and meditation practices for relaxation.
- learn how to manage feelings of stress and anxiety so that you can be more present, alive and happier.
- awaken to your inner gifts and see more clearly the direction to go next.
- feel better and more enthusiastic about your life.
- have fun and feel uplifted and inspired!
This course is for anyone who:
- wants to learn more about mindfulness.
- would like to live a less stressful life.
- struggles with sleep, worry, or anxiety.
- is curious about meditation.
- wants to create a daily ritual for self-care.
- wants to be happier and experience more joy in daily life.
- longs for more peace, calm and ease.
- is done feeling imprissoned by anger, resentment, regret or guilt.
- wants to be more present and connected to the people and experiences in life.
- wants to learn more about themselves and rediscover their true gifts.
- wants to experience more self-compassion and kindness.
- is ready for change.
How it works:
Save your spot using the button below.
Registration now open: $127
- Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive a personal email with more details. Class won’t officially begin until Monday, September 3rd, 2019. Please email Shannon with any questions you have. Each week you will receive a new video lesson, daily inspiration and focused action steps for the week. It won’t take up a lot of your time, but it will help you be consistent and practice mindfulness, simple meditation and self-compassion each day.
- What you need for the course: a pen and journal, 5-10 minutes each day to practice, Internet and an email account. We will use Facebook and the Voxer app to connect more personally during the course, however, this is optional. All course info will be sent to you via email and will be stored on a private webpage for easy access. You can return to it as often as you like, even beyond our scheduled class time.
Week One: MAKING SPACE FOR MINDFULNESS
We will focus on making space for a mindfulness practice this week. It’s about slowing down, doing less and learning how to sit. We will deeply explore what mindfulness is and how to practice it every day in all you do. Being vs. doing, creating a healthy foundation, setting boundaries and practicing mindfulness is the focus this week. You’ll also learn the power of your breath. You can take these practices wherever you go. It’s going to be awesome!
Week Two: QUIET MIND * GRATEFUL HEART
We will focus on observing and quieting our minds, listening to our bodies and opening our grateful hearts this week. We will also learn how to start a simple and consistent meditation practice. Mindful breathing, mindful sitting, deeply listening and self-compassion is the focus this week. Learn tools and practices that help quiet your mind so you can break free of guilt, regret, anger, stress, doubt, worry and open your grateful heart to trust, peace and presence.
Week Three: CONNECTING TO YOUR TRUE SELF
This week we will reconnect to our inner life while deepening our mindfulness and meditation practice. We will also do some self-discovery and healing work with writing. You will love spilling on paper what’s in your heart and you will see how this mindful practice of writing will give you greater clarity on the direction you want to go in life and give you the understanding of your true nature and authentic needs.
Week FOUR: LIVING WITH PEACE, COURAGE & CLARITY
This week you will feel as if you’ve returned home. Awakening is happening. Clarity is taking over. You are now benefiting from a consistent and simple mindfulness and meditation practice. You will start to notice more peace, ease and joy entering your life. You will feel an inner strength and courage that has always been there, but now you are feeling more grounded and deeply connected to it.
You are listening. You are feeling. You are answering the call. It is here where your mindfulness practice is taking root and your new healthy habits are spilling over positively and abundantly in your life. You have returned home. Take these tools with you and go forth on your adventurous and more awakened life.