In today’s show, episode 12, we explore the topic of mindfulness.
What is mindfulness, how can you practice it in your own life and how can it help you feel more at peace?
Practicing mindfulness, especially now as the holidays are approaching, can help you feel more present, help you walk through the more challenging, overwhelming times with greater awareness and ease, and help you feel contentment and gratitude for what is.
Life is short and if we continue to look “out there” for happiness, it will slip right on by. Now is the time to wake up to the life you are living and to enjoy more wonder, love, peace and joy.
The practice of mindfulness invites you to be intentional in your choices, so you can direct your time and energy towards the places that enrich your life and you can feel more available and connected to the simple moments that make life so meaningful.
ENJOY THE SHOW!
Click HERE to download a free guided meditation to help you feel more connected to your body and at peace with who you are.
Books on Mindfulness:
- Mindfulness: An Eight-Week Plan for Finding Peace in a Frantic World
- Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life
- Mindfulness for Beginners: Reclaiming the Present Moment
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
- When Things Fall Apart: Heart Advice for Difficult Times
Mindfulness Podcast for Moms:
Connect with other like-minded souls from around the world in our A Free Spirit Life Facebook group HERE!
Thanks for listening and thanks for sharing this show with your friends.